* call for contributions – Flusser 100+ festival, 12 May* new French Flusser -publication – Mutations dans les relations humaines*- preview online – Flusser Video Collection* – Flusser Hypertext Emulation
* call for contributions – Flusser 100+ festival, 12 May Join the now annual Flusser 100+ festival, including symposium, performances and workshops to see, meet and discuss Flusserians from all over the world. The festival will take place online this year, with the hope that we can meet on site in Robion next year.Submit your suggestions for contributions to email@example.com until 12 March. http://bit.ly/Fluss3r1OO
At the Flusser 100 Festival on 12 May 2020, in 12 hours more than 30 Flusserians sparked world-spanning dialogues with scientific, artistic and personal contributions. After the positive response to last year’s online event, this format will be the starting point to further develop and improve. See documentation here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkYCu84kdk. Your suggestions and ideas are very welcome.
* new Flusser publication – Mutations dans les relations humaines >>http://flusser.club/en/new-publication-mutations-dans-les-relations-humains/<<
Good news for French-speaking Flusserians! First ever publication of the French version of Vilém Flusser’s manuscript “Mutations in human relations”, written in the late 1970s in English, German and French, published posthumously in German in the “Kommunikologie”, 1996 Please see this pdf http://flusser.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Flusser-LeBonVoisin-PrécommandeJanvier2021.pdf for more information and how to order.
Bonnes nouvelles pour tous les Flusseriens francophones! Marc Partouche, ami et supporter de longue date de Vilém, annonce la publication passionnante en français. Veuillez consulter ce pdf http://flusser.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Flusser-LeBonVoisin-PrécommandeJanvier2021.pdf pour plus d’informations et pour commander.
* preview online – Flusser Video Collection >>https://vimeo.com/showcase/flusservideocollection<<
Part of our mission to make Flusser’s performative practice as captured on videos lectures, interviews and artistic collaborations, available online to the Flusserian community, is our Flusser Video Collection. You can find a sneak preview of the online here with comprehensive reference information, synopses, keywording, everything you will need to use and reference these documents in academic work. This is made possible with the generous support of the creators, especially Miklos Peternák, Michael Bielicki, Peter Dimke, Antje Ehmann (for Harun Farocki) and Fred Forest who gave their permission for the videos to be presented.
This ongoing Flusser Club project work was carried out as part of our Flusser100 Winterschool, supported by the DAAD, in close cooperation with the Vilém Flusser Archive, and member support.
* Flusser Hypertext emulation is online!
A prime example of Flusser’s experimental publishing practice, the Flusser Hypertext emulation is online again. Originally reproduced for the exhibition BODENLOS: Vilém Flusser and the Arts in 2015, the project was led by Baruch Gottlieb with Philipp Tögel as chief techniciam and emulated with help of the BWFla and hosted there, it has sadly been offline for several years. Thanks to the DAAD support of our Flusser100 Winterschool we are able to make it available to the community again.
Experience the Flusser hypertext again here: http://flusser.club/en/hypertext/
Over the next months the aim is to build up a comprehensive online reference for the project with documents from the production, design, transcripts and much more. Additionally looking to produce an HTML5 version of the hypertext translated into English. If you are interested and able to support this project, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.